Welcome to Emencia Django Forum's documentation!
It is simple and more suited for an internal team use (like a company's extranet) than for big public communities. By the way all the view are restricted at less to authenticated users, there is no access for anonymous.
- Have categories that contains threads that contains messages;
- Have thread watches: users can subscribe to receive email notification for each new message in a thread, see :ref:`threadwatch-section`;
- Have thread sticky mode and announce mode;
- i18n usage for the interface;
- Permissions usage for moderation on categories, threads and messages, see :ref:`permissions-section`;
- Optional markup syntax for messages, default is RestructuredText from docutils but you can use your own, see :ref:`text-markup-section`;
- Optional DjangoCodeMirror editor or your own editor if you want, see :ref:`text-markup-section`;
- Read the documentation on Read the docs;
- Download his PyPi package;
- Clone it on his Github repository;
Table of contents
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 install.rst usage.rst changelog.rst