OffloadBuddy is a multimedia offloading software with a few tricks up his sleeve!
It's designed to remove the hassle of handling and transferring the many videos and pictures files from your devices like action cameras, regular cameras and smartphones...
Works on Linux, macOS and Windows!
- Import data from SD cards, mass storage or MTP devices
- Organize and sort your media library
- Copy, merge or reencode media
- Preview videos, photos and timelapses
- Show and export GoPro telemetry & GPS traces
- Change wrong dates (WIP)
- Media transcoding
- Create short video clips (and GIFs) from your videos!
- Create videos from timelapses
- Create timelapse from videos
- Extract photos/screenshots from videos
- Apply filters to transcoded media
- Reframe media, change aspect ratio
- Clip duration
- Rotate media (WIP)
- Defisheye media (WIP)
- Stabilize videos
- Telemetry handling
- Export GoPro telemetry and GPS trace
- Visualize telemetry with graphs
- Visualize GPS trace on maps
- Video overlay
- GoPro firmware updates
You will need a C++14 capable compiler and Qt 5.12+ (with QtMultimedia, QtLocation and QtCharts).
On Windows, the contribs builds fine with MSVC 2017.
- Qt (5.12+)
- pkg-config (linux / macOS without contribs)
- libusb and libmtp
- ffmpeg (3.4+)
- MiniVideo (0.13+)
- python 3
- and a couple others (see contribs/contribs.py)
Build dependencies using the 'contribs' script (optional):
$ cd OffloadBuddy/contribs/ $ python3 contribs.py
$ cd OffloadBuddy/ $ qmake DEFINES+=USE_CONTRIBS CONFIG+=release $ make
Third party projects used by OffloadBuddy
- Qt website (LGPL 3)
- MiniVideo website (LGPL 3)
- ffmpeg website (LGPL 2.1)
- libexif website (LGPL 2.1)
- libmtp website (LGPL 2.1)
- SingleApplication website (MIT)
- Graphical resources: assets/COPYING
You can browse the code on the GitHub page, submit patches and pull requests! Your help would be greatly appreciated ;-)
You can help us find and report bugs, suggest new features, help with translation, documentation and more! Visit the Issues section of the GitHub page to start!
OffloadBuddy is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Read the LICENSE file or consult the license on the FSF website directly.
Emeric Grange email@example.com