OffloadBuddy is a multimedia offloading software with a few tricks up his sleeve! It's designed to remove the hassle of handling and transferring the many videos and pictures file from your devices like action cameras, regular cameras and smartphones...
Works with Linux, macOS and Windows!
- Import datas from SD cards, mass storage or MTP devices
- Organize your media library
- Copy, merge or reencode medias
- Show and export telemetry (WIP)
- Create short video clips from your videos
- Extract photos from your videos
- Create timelapse from videos
- Assemble photo timelapses into videos
- GoPro firmware updates (WIP)
You will need a C++14 capable compiler and Qt 5.9+ (with QtMultimedia, QtLocation and QtCharts)
- Qt (5.9+)
- libusb and libmtp
- ffmpeg (3.4+)
- MiniVideo (0.11+)
$ cd OffloadBuddy/contribs
$ cd OffloadBuddy/
You can browse the code on the GitHub page, submit patches and pull requests! Your help would be greatly appreciated ;-)
You can help us find and report bugs, propose new features, help with the documentation and more! Visit the Issues section of the GitHub page to start!
OffloadBuddy is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Read the LICENSE file or consult the licence on the FSF website directly.
Emeric Grange email@example.com