PasswordMaker powered by WebExtension.
Be aware of PasswordMaker flaws before using it!
- Action button with domain name autocompletion, master password saving (in Firefox's secure database) and clipboard support
- Preferences to manage the profile
- 8 hashing algorithms:
- 6 included character sets
- Latest and greatest circular icon technology
How does it work?
- Chrome/Chromium: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/password-maker-x/jflmpillkkjcfahcokhkedcfkbeiejmc
- Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/passwordmaker-x/
- Opera: soon
- Edge: partial support (some APIs are still missing)
- Standalone version: https://www.emersion.fr/passwordmaker/
There is also an Android app available: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.github.eddieringle.android.apps.passwordmaker
Generate the library from
npm run build
To generate a packaged extension:
npm run dist
This extension is released under the MIT licence.