Release Notes for lein-cljsbuild
- Updated to support recent preview releases of Leiningen 2.
- Changed to use upstream ClojureScript version 0.0-1450.
- Removed support for
:warn-on-undeclared, because the compiler itself now supports a
:warningsoption. Use that instead.
- Changed to use upstream ClojureScript version 0.0-1443.
- Ignore hidden files in the source and crossover paths (this makes things work better with emacs or other editors that use dotfiles for state).
- Changed to use upstream ClojureScript version 0.0-1424.
- Fixed an issue with copying crossover files under Windows.
- Automatically add
:externs. This means that libraries can put their libs and externs in
resources/closure-js/externs/<library-name>, respectively, and lein-cljsbuild will automatically pick them up.
Note that the minor version was incremented not due to any major features, but due to the fact that the
:notify-command option was changed in a backwards-incompatible way.
- The compiler is now run under Clojure 1.4.0.
- Added a new
- The :notify option has been changed such that its argument is consistent with other cljsbuild shell commands. This means that the
%argument is no longer respected, and the textual result will simply be appended as the last command line argument. Also,
:beep trueno longer has any effect. If either of these features is desired, the recommended solution is a small shell script wrapper.
- Clojure source files that reside in the ClojureScript :source-path (as well as crossover macro files) are now monitored for changes. When modified, they will be reloaded, and a build will be triggered. This is useful for ClojureScript projects that use macros.
- Multiple builds are now built sequentially instead of in parallel. This is due to the fact that the underlying compiler is no longer thread-safe.
- Changed to use upstream ClojureScript version 0.0-1236.
- Changed to use upstream ClojureScript version 0.0-1211.
- Updated example projects to use the latest Clojure, Ring, Compojure, and Hiccup versions.
- Minor fix for compatibility with the latest Leiningen 2 preview.
- The various REPL commands now work when used via Leiningen 2. This should mean that lein-cljsbuild is fully Leiningen-2-compatible.
- Raise a descriptive error if the parent project uses Clojure < 1.3.
- Ensure that
lein cljsbuild cleancleans up :stdout and :stderr files for various commands.
- Add a comprehensive unit test suite, to hopefully help prevent new releases from breaking things.
- Changed to use upstream ClojureScript version 0.0-1011. This should fix REPL issues.