The bulk of the documentation is stored in the
file in this bundle:
In any case, if something is not working as expected after a update:
Recent BackwardsCompatibility breaking changes:
- 5f1200f: Changed the widget_addon form parameter to use type (prepend/append) instead of append (true/false)
To see the bundle and its capabilities online just have a look on
- MopaBootstrapSandboxBundle - Seperate live docs from code
- symfony-bootstrap-sandbox is also available
Installation instructions are located in the
- Twig Extensions and templates for use with symfony2 Form component
- control your form either via the form builder or the template engine
- control nearly every bootstrap2 form feature
- A generic Navbar class to generate your Navbar outside the template
- helpers for dropdowns, seperators, etc.
- twig templates for KnpPaginatorBundle (https://github.com/knplabs/KnpPaginatorBundle)
- twig templates for CraueFormFlowBundle (https://github.com/craue/CraueFormFlowBundle)
- twig template for KnpMenu (https://github.com/KnpLabs/KnpMenu)
- icon support on menu links
Recently added Features
To kick start your Navigation, the Navbar component got some face lift. It got even easier to integrate also the dynamic sub navbar you might have seen in the twitter bootstrap docs.
To learn how to use this features read Navbar docs (4-navbar-generation).
Also have a look into the Sandbox
To make your base HTML5 even better and let you use good practices we added to this bundle features from HTML5 BoilerPlate Project. Integration was done using setup pregenerated with support of Initializr. Actually we support HTML5 BoilerPlate v3.0.3 with Modernizr v2.5.3 and Respond.
To learn how to use this features read Initializr docs (50-Initializr.md).
The branching strategy has been adapted to be more flexible:
- The old branch for bootstrap 1.x (v1.x) still exists.
- The v2.0.x (previously v2.x_sf2.0) branch is following Symfony 2.0.x with bootstrap 2.x
- The master branch is following Symfony master with bootstrap 2.x
- The master-crud branch is following Symfony master with bootstrap 2.x but still has the CRUD Generator, which depends on SensioGeneratorBundle
If you use KnpPaginatorBundle with MopaBootstrapBundle, you can translate labels to your language. To do this add new file
Resources/translations/pagination.[YOUR LOCALE CODE].yml
As example you have there Polish translation.
If you want to contribute your code to MopaBootstrapBundle please be sure that your PR's are valid to Symfony2.1 Coding Standards. You can automatically fix your code for that with PHP-CS-Fixer tool.
You can see who already contributed to this project on Contributors page
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle: