A map for Wikimedia Commons coverage. I would like a Wikimedia Commons with one image per km2 at least.
It is available in https://tools.wmflabs.org/commons-coverage/
It is inspired by Geograph Britain and Ireland.
- add markers for images without coordinates
- search images without coordinates using the bst categories of the region (most used categories by other markers)
- statistics of coverage per level
- geolocated wikipedia articles in other layer (with different icons)
- bar to control the number of nodes
- bar to control the opacity
- export data