A player for Internet radio stations on Firefox OS.
Checkout this repository and install/use via the Firefox OS Simulator.
To start developing, run:
$ make build-tools $ make
To create an
$ make zip
Known issues / roadmap
Only OGG streams are supported at the moment. Operations involving IndexedDB tage ages... Stream download is not stopped when station is stopped. Playback may stop when song changes. Playback stops but stream download continues when app is minimized.
- Need to improve responsiveness on first app start.
- Network status is not shown for playing station ( buffering/playing/etc. ).
- Playback interruptions due to new metadata are not handled properly and may cause problems when switching playing stations.
- No song name shown for currently playing station.
- Fabrice Desré for b2gremote and help with Firefox OS simulator.
- Thomas B. Ruecker for getting the list of stations from http://dir.xiph.org/.
- Marketplace Reviewers for reviewing the app before my presentation.
World Radio Player Copyright (C) 2013 Emilis Dambauskas, firstname.lastname@example.org World Radio Player is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. World Radio Player is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.