Boring Tales From Tiny Places
This is really an attempt to teach myself:
- How the RiTa text library works.
The basic structure:
- I generate a Tiny Scenario(TM) using Tracery, as per my various Twitter bots.
- I identify the emoji characters in them.
- I set up some kind of templated exposition for the 'story'.
- I attribute some emotions and actions to the characters.
- I have the characters ramble at each other with Markov chains, using a genre-appropriate text source.
I make some apologies for the extremely poor quality of my code, but not too many. Learning!
Markov source texts
All texts are sourced from Project Gutenberg.