Laptop is a script to set up your Max OS X laptop as a commercetools development machine.
- A C compiler, such as GCC, LLVM, or Clang.
- bash as your login shell.
To change your login shell run this from a Terminal:
chsh -s /bin/bash
Run the script:
bash < <(curl -s https://raw.github.com/svenmueller/laptop/master/mac)
What it sets up
- SSH public key (for authenticating with services like Github and Heroku)
- Homebrew (for managing operating system libraries)
- Git (for managing versions of code)
- CURL and WGET (for executing HTTP requests)
- ACK (for finding things in files)
- HTOP (for displaying running processes)
- Apache Bench (for benchmarking servers)
It should take about a couple of minutes for everything to install, depending on your machine.