eMobc Android Framework: Create native apps based in XML in Android.
Follow these steps:
- Define the XML navigation and contents (samples with eMobc app)
- Copy the resources for each device (xdpi, hdpi, mdpi and ldpi). Check supported resolutions in Android website.
- Read the INSTALL steps to configure your Eclipse enviroment
- Integrate with third parties (Mylin GitHub and Egit)
- Deploy your project
- If you want to make changes, upload them or make a pull request in GitHub.
Soon documentation in the website and blog and new features.
Download: www.emobc.com/download.php Blog: emobc.blogspot.com Mailing List: Sign in emobc-dev in Google Groups
Contact information emobc in developers at emobc dot com
Warnings and errors using Eclipse IDE.
Quit warnings related with DTD in XML layout files:
- Preferences -> XML -> XML files -> validation
- Choose Ignore in the drop down box for the "No grammar specified" preference. Close the file and then reopen it to make the warning go away.
Quit namespace errors in XML files: Project -> Clean...