paGen — Password Generator by emotionLoop
Current version: 1.1.0
Help & Support: http://emotionloop.com
paGen is a Google Chrome extension, that will help you by generating random passwords.
We wanted a simple and easy to use password generator for Google Chrome, and we couldn't find it, so we built one.
It has a simple and easy to use interface.
You can install and rate it on Google's Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pagen/eligfkfpdmeloopcoighgpdgedhnoool
- Clutter-free interface
- Enhanced security (includes Special characters and more punctuation characters than most similar extensions)
- Sync-enabled settings
- Desktop notifications-enabled messages (when saving settings or an error occurs)
- No jQuery (it's not going to run in Internet Explorer, right?)
- CoffeeScript (oh yeah!)
- LESS (likewise!)
- Multi-language support (only English comes bundled, but you're welcome to add more languages and send them our way)
- Adobe Fireworks editable images
Repository file structure
/code/ is where all the files, including CoffeeScript, LESS, and Fireworks editable images are (which don't go in the zip).
/publish/ is where the zip and publish-ready files are, which don't include CoffeeScript files, LESS files, nor Fireworks editable images.
Key and Cog icons by YummyGum ( http://www.yummygum.com ), though the Key one is slightly modified.