This code is about estimating a position of an world map from a local position of a camera and vice versa.
Please refer to this to see the details.
- Windows 10
- Visual Studio 2017
- Surface Book 2
How to Set Event Zone
- Construct an instance of LocationDetection class.
- Set a polygon by clicking points on the 'Customizing Zones' window.
The convex polygon is automatically set from points you clicked.
- Enter key: complete a zone setting when it turns green, and input the altitude of this zone
- q key: exit the setting zones
How to Convert the World Map to the Camera
- Call generateEventOnWorldMap().
- Click anywhere inside the 'Event Generation' window.
- When clicked, the views of cameras which are already set are popped up.
How to Convert the Camera to the World Map
- Call generateEventOnCamera().
- Click anywhere inside the 'Event Generation on Camera#' window.
- When clicked, the world map is popped up.