Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Refactor the code to support Kuiper Sink and Source extension.
- Enhanced MQTT Sink to support AWS IoT and Azure IoT Hub. User can directly publish result to any MQTT IoT Hub by configuring Sink.
- Enhanced MQTT Source to support secured settings. User can specifiy username, password, certifications and private key information for MQTT source.
- HAVING clause support
- Added Chinese document, and renamed XStream to Kuiper in all of documents.
- Build improvement
- Added build version number in command line tools
- Updated Makefile, and now supports automatically build for all platforms
kuiper-0.0.3-darwin-amd64.tar.gz 7.88 MB
kuiper-0.0.3-darwin-amd64.zip 7.88 MB
kuiper-0.0.3-linux-386.tar.gz 6.77 MB
kuiper-0.0.3-linux-386.zip 6.77 MB
kuiper-0.0.3-linux-amd64.tar.gz 7.14 MB
kuiper-0.0.3-linux-amd64.zip 7.14 MB
kuiper-0.0.3-linux-arm.zip 6.6 MB
kuiper-0.0.3-linux-arm64.tar.gz 6.53 MB
kuiper-0.0.3-linux-arm64.zip 6.53 MB
Currently, only Linux versions are officially supported.
- SELECT field [,f] FROM stream WHERE
- Function support
- Command line tools
- CREATE/DROP/DESCRIBE/SHOW streams
- CREATE/DROP/DESCRIBE/SHOW rules
- JOIN clause
- GROUP BY
- Windows support