Official Clicking Bad Repository
- IE9 & 10
- Chrome (all recent)
- 4 spaces indent, no tabs
- Comments should appear on their own line or lines
- This is due to the comment-stripper regex
- No Windows carraige returns (
dos2unixcan be ran on these, but we'd prefer not to.
- No "special" characters in code, use standard ASCII where possible.
set shiftwidth=4 set tabstop=4 set expandtab
Look and Feel
There are a few things that should be kept in mind:
Responsive design. One CSS file should allow
index.htmlto look good on mobile phones, too.
Cross browser. This means no
divoverflow, since it's not supported by Adroid. See the Supported Browsers section for more information.
- Valid. Try to keep the HTML5 as valid as possible.
The following command will cache templates to
$ ./control.py cache ...
$ cd ./docroot $ python -m SimpleHTTPServer 5000