Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Files are now downloaded asynchronously
- File download operation now displays useful information such as current file(s) being downloaded
- Fixed problem where certain file-types would not download properly. This was due to older User-Agent header strings - the list has now been updated with more up-to-date UA strings
- Running SlackPirate.py with the --cookie flag will now print whether a token is an admin token or not alongside each Workspace returned.
i.e., if a cookie returns 10 Workspaces, it will be immediately obvious which ones are privileged tokens and which ones aren't.
- This release includes a new scan module - find_pinned_messages. This will search all channels the token has access to (including private ones) and dump pinned messages. These often contain sensitive information.
- Additional keyword added to the LINKS_QUERIES variable - SlackPirate will now also search for the word swagger in it's search for interesting links.
Output folder is now automatically timestamped to prevent older results from being overwritten. This means you can do things like compare/diff old and new results
Improved the rate limit checks - shouldn't get errors relating to this anymore