Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This release improves on the ability to stream backups via BBA, SDGecko, USBGecko and IDE-EXI by hooking games in a new less invasive way (depending on how you look at it ...). Use the "enable alternate read patches" setting to enable this and try it out on the second page of the settings menu, it's still very much WIP and may have worse compatibility than before. Lastly, some minor UI changes and code refactoring also form part of this release.
Commits by contributor (summarised) below.
- Improve 480/576sf compatibility
- Add alternative read method for SDGecko, IDE-EXI
- Add File Service Protocol Device (and improve BBA speed/stability overall)
- Changes to AudioStreaming detection
- Fix UI issues, code tidy up
- Add file copy progress info
- Code refactoring