Palettes coming soon:
- Forgotten Shores
- Ida's Dream
- Monument Valley II
This project uses colorthief to generate palettes from a set of images. This site runs using 11ty and Netlify. The base template uses my own 11ty scaffold, which you are welcome to use for your own projects. The typeface used is Museo.
The guts of this project are very much extendable for your own palette site. Here's what you need to know:
- A general understanding of 11ty
- Probably some working knowledge of CSS (with SCSS), JS, and HTML (with Nunjucks)
- Clone this repo:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:enatario/monument-palettes.git
- Pop into your cloned project:
- Install packages:
- View your project on
npm run build
- Your project files will be available in
netlify.tomlfile provides deploy instructions if you'd like to publish to the web.
- Delete all of the images from
./source-images/and put in your own images
- View your json file in
- Change the number of colors generated per palette by changing the number on the
- The colorthief API will show you further optimizations you can make to adjust your palette output.
- The function
- Change the loops and general architecture of the page in
- Change the overall styling of the page in