enb-bem-techs is the main technology package for working with projects created with the BEM methodology.
Most technologies from other packages in ENB expect to receive a list of files or directories, as well as information about the building order.
Technologies in the
- levels - Collects information about BEM entities on the redefinition levels.
- levelsToBemdecl — Generates a BEMDECL file from BEM entities on the specified levels.
- bemjsonToBemdecl — Generates a BEMDECL file from the BEMJSON file.
- deps — Adds necessary dependencies to the declaration of BEM entities.
- depsOld — Adds necessary dependencies to the declaration of BEM entities. Uses the algorithm from bem-tools.
- depsByTechToBemdecl — Generates a BEMDECL file from dependencies by technology.
- files — Composes a list of source files and directories for the build.
- provideBemdecl — Copies the BEMDECL file from the specified node to the current one.
- provideDeps — Copies the DEPS file from the specified node to the current one.
- mergeBemdecl — Merges all BEMDECL files into one file.
- mergeDeps — Merges all DEPS files into one file.
- subtractDeps — Generates a DEPS file by subtracting one DEPS file from another.
The principles of the technologies and their APIs are described in the Technologies API document.
$ npm install --save-dev enb-bem-techs
Requirements: dependency from the
enb package version
0.13.0 or higher.
- File structure organization
- Building a bundle
- Building a page
- Building a merged bundle
- Building a distribution file
© 2014 YANDEX LLC. The code is released under the Mozilla Public License 2.0.