This is a simple quiz app thats being made for EPU spring festival. Feel free to use it according to the license provided. And yes, I'd be glad to hear your suggestions
- Chooses a set of questions from a total of 75 questions. And the app makes sure all of the participants get a fair set of questions. Because the questions are devided among 5 levels. So if the user was asked 5 questions, he/she will be asked a question from each level. And if the user was asked 7 questions, he/she will be asked 2 questions for level 1 and 2 and 1 question for level 3, 4 and 5.
- Ability to change number of questions the app is going to ask (5 to 25)
- Sends results to a central database, so you can compete with your friends.
- A lovely UI
- Tells you your English Skill level (Approximately)
- Shows your rank among other participants
- And many others, which I can't remember right now.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016 encrypt0r
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.