If you want to create a product website like it was 1997, feel free to fork this repo and reuse anything you want for your site (except the name and the logo).
- /src/template.html contains the common HTML wrapper around every page.
- /src/pages contains the HTML body for each page of the site.
- /src/partials contains common HTML fragments shared by multiple pages.
- /src/style.css holds all the CSS for the site, using Tailwind CSS.
- /src/index.js holds all the JS for the site, which can be written in ES6.
# clone this repo git clone https://github.com/encrypted-dev/userbase-homepage.git # go to the repo directory cd userbase-homepage # install all dependencies npm install # start the website on http://localhost:3000 with hot module reloading npm start
# install all dependencies using the versions in package-lock.json npm ci # generate the build artifacts in the dist directory npm run build
You can 1-click deploy this to the internet using Netlify:
This project is released under the MIT License.