By Frank Prößdorf email@example.com.
- express 2.x
- Mark dead stones when counting at the end of the game on the client side.
- Support different board sizes.
- Add dev, test and production environments.
- Filter active, passive, resigned and ended games.
- Add komi.
- Add time limit.
- Calculate user's rank.
- Add handicap depending on users' ranks.
- Review games.
- Push updates on her games to the user.
- Maybe change frontend code to use sammy.js or at least move the html into templates.
- Export sgf.
- Import sgf.
- Better visuals: Messages must be clearer, the border of the board should be nicer, cleaner structure and footer.
- Sort open games.
- Part of the validation needs to move to a central place, because it needs to take place when passing and resigning, too.
- Currently this implementation only works for browsers supporting css transitions.