Awesome Deep learning papers and other resources
A list of recent papers regarding deep learning and deep reinforcement learning. They are sorted by time to see the recent papers first. I will renew the recent papers and add notes to these papers.
You should find the papers and software with star flag are more important or popular.
Table of Contents
- Model Zoo
- Pretrained Model
- Awesome Projects
- 2019 year
- 2018 year
- 2017 year
- 2016 year
- 2015 year
- 2014 year
- 2013 year
- 2012 year
- 2011 year
- 2010 year
- before 2010 year
- 2012 | AlexNet: ImageNet Classification with Deep Convolutional Neural Networks.
- 2013 | RCNN: Rich feature hierarchies for accurate object detection and semantic segmentation.
- 2014 | CGNA: Conditional Generative Adversarial Nets.
- 2014 | DeepFaceVariant: Deep Learning Face Representation from Predicting 10,000 Classes.
- 2014 | GAN: Generative Adversarial Networks.
- 2014 | GoogLeNet: Going Deeper with Convolutions.
More details in Model Zoo
Pre Trained Model
- Aligning the fastText vectors of 78 languages
- Available pretrained word embeddings
- Inception-v3 of imagenet
- Caffe2 Model Repository
More details in Pretrained Model
- [Berkeley] CS294: Deep Reinforcement Learning
- [Berkeley] Stat212b：Topics Course on Deep Learning
- [CUHK] ELEG 5040: Advanced Topics in Signal Processing(Introduction to Deep Learning)
- [CMU] Deep Reinforcement Learning and Control
- [CMU] Neural networks for NLP )
More details in courses
- Deep Learning by Ian Goodfellow, Yoshua Bengio, and Aaron Courville.
- Deep Learning Tutorial by LISA lab, University of Montreal
- Deep Learning Crash Course
- Documentation on all topics that I learn on both Artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Interpretable Machine Learning
- Deep Learning and the Game of Go
- Deep Learning for Search
- Deep Learning with PyTorch
- Deep Reinforcement Learning in Action
- Grokking Deep Reinforcement Lerning
- Grokking Deep Learning for Computer Vision
More details in books
- UFLDL Tutorial 1
- UFLDL Tutorial 2
- Deep Learning for NLP (without Magic)
- A Deep Learning Tutorial: From Perceptrons to Deep Networks
- Deep Learning from the Bottom up
- Theano Tutorial
- TensorFlow tutorials
- Deep Learning with R in Motion
- Grokking Deep Learning in Motion
More details in tutorials
KerasDeep Learning library for Theano and TensorFlow.
KurDescriptive Deep Learning.
CaffeDeep learning framework by the BVLC
CNTKThe Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit.
DlibA modern C++ toolkit containing machine learning algorithms and tools for creating complex software in C++.
PyTorchTensors and Dynamic neural networks in Python with strong GPU acceleration.
Scikit-LearnMachine learning in Python.
Semisup-LearnSemi-supervised learning frameworks for Python
TensorflowAn open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graph by Google
More details in software
- 2D and 3D Face alignment library build using pytorch
- Adversarial Autoencoders
- A implementation of WaveNet with fast generation
- A fast and differentiable QP solver for PyTorch.
- A method to generate speech across multiple speakers
- A model for style-specific music generation
- A natural language processing toolkit using state-of-the-art deep learning models.
- 使用PyTorch实现Char RNN生成古诗和周杰伦的歌词
- A generic image detection program that uses tensorflow and a pre-trained Inception.
- All kinds of text classificaiton models and more with deep learning
- Applying transfer learning to a custom dataset by retraining Inception's final layer
- An easy implement of VGG19 with tensorflow, which has a detailed explanation.
- An experimentation system for Reinforcement Learning using OpenAI Gym, Tensorflow, and Keras.
- An implementation of Pix2Pix in Tensorflow for use with frames from films
- A DCGAN to generate anime faces using custom mined dataset
- A facial expression classification system that recognizes 6 basic emotions: happy, sad, surprise, fear, anger and neutral.
- A neural network trained to help writing neural network code using autocomplete
- Attention mechanism Implementation for Keras.
- Automated deep neural network design with genetic programming
- Attention based Neural Machine Translation for Keras
- Keras Implementation of Ladder Network for Semi-Supervised Learning
More details in applications
- 15 AI and Machine Learning Events
- 188 examples of artificial intelligence in action
- A curated list of automated machine learning papers, articles, tutorials, slides and projects
- A curated list of awesome Machine Learning frameworks, libraries and software.
- A curated list of awesome places to learn and/or practice algorithms.
- A curated list of awesome R packages and tools
- A curated list of awesome SLAM tutorials, projects and communities.
- A curated list of resources dedicated to bridge between coginitive science and deep learning
- A curated list of resources dedicated to Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- A curated list of resources for NLP (Natural Language Processing) for Chinese
- A list of artificial intelligence tools you can use today
- A list of deep learning implementations in biology
- Awesome Action Recognition
More details in awesome projects
- 哈工大信息检索研究中心(HIT CIR)语言技术平台共享资源
- 中文对白语料 chinese conversation corpus
- 中文语料小数据：Some useful Chinese corpus datasets
- 用于训练中英文对话系统的语料库 Datasets for Training Chatbot System
- PTT 八卦版問答中文語料
- 3 Million Instacart Orders, Open Sourced
- ACM Multimedia Systems Conference Dataset Archive
- A dataset for book recommendations: ten thousand books, one million ratings
- A dataset for personalized highlight detection
- A dataset of 200k English plaintext jokes.
- A large-scale and high-qualityFMA: A Dataset For Music Analysis dataset of annotated musical notes.
- A large-scale dataset of manually annotated audio events
- Alphabetical list of free/public domain datasets with text data for use in NLP
More details in corpus
Special thanks to everyone who contributed to this project.
The details in License