Ryan Alyn Porter
- Miami Beach, FL
- Joined on
Feb 6, 2009
- link-checker 54 A Ruby gem for checking the links in a web site. Can either scan files or crawl pages. Multi-threaded, with red/green colored output, support for SSL, and support for following redirects. Works gre…
- iOS-HTML5-Shell-App 13 iOS app that displays a web site full-screen using a WebKit view. Please do the world a favor and don't use this unless the web site that you're embedding has good support for mobile devices. I rec…
- email_spider 10 A simple Ruby web spider that uses Anemone to crawl every page of a site looking for email addresses. Stores the results with SQLite3 using Data Mapper.
- Android-HTML5-Shell-App 8 Android app that displays a web site full-screen using a WebKit view. Please do the world a favor and don't use this unless the web site that you're embedding has good support for mobile devices. I…
- paperclip-just-in-time-resizing 6 Example Rails app to demonstrate just-in-time image resizing using Paperclip.
Repositories contributed to
- VenueDriver/url-shortener 0 Private URL shortener for Hakkasan. http://hkk.sn/whatever
- VenueDriver/opsworks-custom-chef-recipes-for-development 0 Custom chef recipes for spinning up an Ubuntu VM in EC2 with VNC for development on containerized projects from iPad Pro or other thin clients. Pro tip: Use the Coda iOS app.
- VenueDriver/Standard-Pre-Generated-HTML-Site 0 A reference implementation of a pre-generated HTML site build with Jekyll, Grunt, and Docker.
- VenueDriver/static-driver 0 A web app for receiving GitHub commit hooks that will then build and deploy a static Jekyll site.