What Is Energia?
Energia is a fork/port of Arduino for the Launchpads, or boards with MCUs from Texas Instruments.
What Are the LaunchPads Supported?
Energia provides native support for the following LaunchPads:
- LaunchPad with MSP430G2231, MSP430G2452 or MSP430G2553 or LaunchPad
- Experimeter Board with MSP430FR5739 or FraunchPad
- LaunchPad with MSP430F5529 or FattyPad
- LaunchPad with MSP430FR5969
- LaunchPad with Stellaris LM4F120 or Tiva C Series TM4C123 or StellarPad
- Connected LaunchPad with Tiva C Series TM4C129
What Are the BoosterPacks Supported?
Energia includes ready-to-use libraries for the following BoosterPacks:
- Anaren Air CC110L BoosterPack
- Educational BoosterPack MKII
- LCD Sharp BoosterPack
- CC3000 SimpleLink WiFi BoosterPack
Looking for Help?
No problem! There are a variety of resources available to get you up and running, and sprinting once you're up and running.
- GitHub repository - This very page!
- Download - Download a compiled application for Linux, Mac OS X, or Windows.
- Website - Full documentation including tutorials, reference, pins maps, FAQ and much more!
- Wiki - Find basic information and tutorials here.
- LaunchPad forum at 43oh - A community around the original LaunchPad but also the newer ones.
- StellarPad forum at Stellaristi - A community more focused on the newer Stellaris LaunchPad.
- Bug report - Is something not working as it ought to? Or better yet, is there something we could make better?
Energia consists of the main repository and a submodule called emt. The emt tree contains the sources for the Energia MT (Multi Tasking) feature that is based on TI-RTOS/SYSBIOS. To clone Energia and the emt submodule:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/energia/Energia.git
If you already have a clone of Energia then:
git submodule update --init --recursive git submodule sync cd emt git pull cd ..