Clone this wiki locally
- The following functions are not implemented.
- tone() - noTone() - micros() - randomSeed() - random()
analogWrite(...)outputs a PWM signal with half the expected frequency and the duty cycle is only adjustable form 0 to 50%.
TimerSerial.cpp: In static member function 'static void TimerSerial::RxIsr()': TimerSerial.cpp:205:16: error: 'TA0IV_TACCR1' was not declared in this scope
Apply the following patch to the file
+#ifndef TA0IV_TACCR1 +#define TA0IV_TACCR1 TAIV_TACCR1 +#endif /* TA0IV_TACCR1 */ + //Timer A1 interrupt service routine ((interrupt(TIMERA1_VECTOR))) void TimerSerial::RxIsr(void)
- OSX will abandon the device if the USB bus is constantly flooded with data by your device while the KEXT is loading. You will need to unplug and plug the device back in.
- Communication starts only when OSX sets the Baud-rate (control line normal for all system)
- OSX will create Network ports in your Network preference, this is normal.