This repository hosts the active development for TI's BLE Energia solution. ble_energia adds Energia support to the CC2650 in network processor configuration, using the MSP432 as the application processor.
Note: This repo hosts the bleeding edge versions of ble_energia, stable releases are bundled within the Energia IDE's board manager package for MSP432
Required Hardware and Software
- The software in this repo
- Energia 18 (1.6.10E18)
- MSP432P401R LaunchPad
- CC2650 LaunchPad or BoosterPack running the Simple Network Processor Image
- The sketches currently build with power savings. You can get SNP images from this link.
- For CC2650MOD BoosterPack you will want to use
- For CC2650_LAUNCHXL you will want to use
Steps to setup
- Clone or download this repository
- Install MSP432 Board files
- Tools -> Board -> Board Manager
- Symlink to this repo
- Navigate to energia-1.6.10E18B6-<platform>/energia-1.6.10E18/libraries
- Note that platform above refers to your OS (i.e. windows)
git bash type
ln --symbolic "<PATH_TO_THIS_REPO>\BLE" BLE
* If using
mklink /J BLE "<PATH_TO_THIS_REPO>\BLE"
ln -s "<PATH_TO_THIS_REPO>\BLE" BLE