- Fix gemspec problem
- Includes an engineyard-serverside fix to prevent rebuilding gems on every deploy.
- The below changes improve other-ruby support. Notably, engineyard should now work from rubinius for the most part.
- [refactor] More require, less autoload
- [refactor] Clean up the way we read and write the .eyrc file.
- [internal] Specs no longer depend on FakeFS.
- [internal] Remove unused 'custom endpoint' complexity. $CLOUD_URL can still be set to override the api endpoint.
- Exit from ey ssh with the exit status of the ssh command. If running on multiple instances, exits with the status of the first failure, or 0 if all instances succeed.
- Set LANG to 'en_US.UTF-8' while installing gems to avoid failures on 1.9.x
- Ran into the YAML Syck thing again when building the last version. Re-releasing.
- Use new engineyard-serverside version that should actually really fix the 32bit / 64bit problem. We now check every instance instead of (incorrectly) only checking the app master.
- Include new engineyard-serverside version with fixes:
- Deploy fix: Don't fail if we can't precompile assets.
- Deploy fix: Delete bundled_gems directory if we can't determine under which 32 or 64bit the last bundle was run.
- bundle_without: ey.yml option allows you to specify custom bundle install --without string (list of space separated groups, replaces the default 'test development') Put the option in your ey.yml file under the environment name key.
- Includes a fix for Gemfile detection in engineyard-serverside.
- Improve warning messages during deploys.
- Exclude bundler environment variables explicitly on bundler install during deploy.
- Remove bundler 0.9 support in engineyard-serverside.
ey whoamiwill tell you who you're logged in as.
- Use the environments API to check whether run migrations or not when the flag is not provided.
- Update version of serverside gem for rails 3.1 assets support.
- Patch RestClient to stop sending cookies - they interfere with AWS S3.
- Update README to include more info about the ey.yml config.
- Suggest ey environments --all when no environments match.
- Fix an issue with uploading recipe tgz files on windows.
- Start recording the new load_balance_ip_address from the environment API.
- Fix for deprecated API key "stack_name"
ey statusshows most recent deployment status of an app and environment.
- Add --file (-f) option to specify a .tgz file containing the custom cookbooks dirctory.
- Add --apply option which automatically runs recipes uploaded with
ey recipes upload.
- Improve recipes documentation.
- Alias ey update to ey rebuild to conform to the terminology on the AppCloud dashboard.
- Improve the documentation in the README file.
- Send a User-Agent header with all API requests.