- Remove bundler 0.9 support in engineyard-serverside.
ey whoamiwill tell you who you're logged in as.
- Use the environments API to check whether run migrations or not when the flag is not provided.
- Update version of serverside gem for rails 3.1 assets support.
- Patch RestClient to stop sending cookies - they interfere with AWS S3.
- Update README to include more info about the ey.yml config.
- Suggest ey environments --all when no environments match.
- Fix an issue with uploading recipe tgz files on windows.
- Start recording the new load_balance_ip_address from the environment API.
- Fix for deprecated API key "stack_name"
ey statusshows most recent deployment status of an app and environment.
- Add --file (-f) option to specify a .tgz file containing the custom cookbooks dirctory.
- Add --apply option which automatically runs recipes uploaded with
ey recipes upload.
- Improve recipes documentation.
- Alias ey update to ey rebuild to conform to the terminology on the AppCloud dashboard.
- Improve the documentation in the README file.
- Send a User-Agent header with all API requests.