DOC-380 and tweaks to the collaboration page
Loading branch information
3 changed files
and 3 deletions.
@@ -29,7 +29,7 @@
* [[Maintenance pages|deployment-maintenance-pages]]
* [[Change your Git repository location|change-your-repo-location]]
* [[Convert Capistrano symlinks|convert-capistrano-symlinks-to-cloud-symlinks]]
* [[Add Unix packages|deploy-unix-package]]
* [[Add unix packages|deploy-unix-package]]
* [[Manage your Application|manage-app-intro]]
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
# Add Unix packages to your application
# Add unix packages to your application
You can add additional software packages to your application within Engine Yard Cloud. Packages are added at the account-level. After a package is applied to specific environment, it cannot be removed from that environment. (Although, after a package is dissociated from an application, new environments for that application do not have the package.)
@@ -44,7 +44,7 @@ deploying your applications to the cloud with our platform.
11. ### [[Convert Capistrano symlinks to Engine Yard Cloud symlinks|convert-capistrano-symlinks-to-cloud-symlinks]]
Learn how to convert Capistrano symlinks to Engine Yard Cloud symlinks for deployment.
12. ### [[Add Unix packages to your application|deploy-unix-package]]
12. ### [[Add unix packages to your application|deploy-unix-package]]
Learn how to add a unix package to an environment.
12. ### [[Troubleshooting|deployment-troubleshooting]]