Scores of Beauty Engraving Challenges
Engraving Challenges is an open contest in music engraving. It's aim is to test music notation programs on real-life scores in controlled conditions; we are particularly interested in how they can handle complex scores, and what workflows are possible with these packages.
Take a look at the introduction.
Each challenge is maintained in its own repository on GitHub:
- [Schumann: Estrella (from Carnaval op. 9)] (https://github.com/engraving-challenges/estrella)
- [Chopin/Godowsky: Winterwind (Study on a Chopin study)] (https://github.com/engraving-challenges/winterwind)
When these have been finished we'll consider continuing work with more and different challenges.
- all discussions should take place on our forum (if you have trouble activating your account, contact the administrator - Urs Liska).
- main organizer Urs Liska can be reached at
ul at openlilylib dot org.
- we were using openlilylib mailing list for some time - you may browse the archives here.
By participating in the Challenges, you agree to license your submission under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license. If this would be a problem, please contact us.