Enjaz is a student engagement platform developed by the students of King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences. It serves as a cornerstone for student club organizations and activities in the three campuses of Riyadh, Jeddah, and Al Ahsa
- Copyright (C) 2014-2017 Osama Khalid
- Copyright (C) 2014-2015 Muhammad Saeed Arabi
- Copyright (C) 2016-2017 Abdulrahman Abdullah Alsalim
- Copyright (C) 2016-2017 Amjaad Abdullah
- Copyright (C) 2016-2017 Zaha al-Jamaan
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
studentvoice app includes parts from the Askbot
- Copyright (C) 2009 Chen Gang and Sailing Cai.
- Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Evgeny Fadeev and individual contributors of Askbot project
forms_builder app is a modified version of django-forms-builder by Stephen McDonald.
- Copyright (C) Stephen McDonald and individual contributors.
Licensed under the General Public License version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Enjaz Portal works with Python 2.7 and Django 1.8.
Get the code using git:
git clone https://github.com/osamak/student-portal.git enjaz cd enjaz
Then install all the dependencies using:
pip install --user -r requirements.txt
Set it up!
The only required setting in
SECRET_KEY which can be generated using this tool.
Then get the database sorted out, by migrating:
python manage.py migrate
Then import sites, categories and email templates:
python manage.py loaddata core/fixtures/default_emailtemplates.json core/fixtures/default_sites.json activities/fixtures/default_categories.json
Finally, create userena permissions using:
python manage.py check_permissions