Greed Dice Game
This game is played in the console by running bin/greed in the root of this project. The rules can be found here
How to start the game
- Run bin/greed
- Select at least 2 players
- If you selected any human players you'll be asked if you want to keep rolling. Just say "y" or "n"
- Game should keep going if there is a tie for first
- Make the robot smarter
- Automatically find players in player directory to make them selectable.
- Build a rake task to create a skeleton for a player. Allow people to implement their own keep_rolling? algorithm and have them duke it out against each other by simulating the game.
The UI class was taken and modified from Ryan Bates' ruby-warrior
The idea and the DiceSet class credit goes to Edge Case's ruby_koans