This is an experimental new collection of "how Enspiral works" content. Stay tuned for updates.
- How Money Works at Enspiral
- Collaborating Better
- Communications Guidelines
- Using GitHub for documentation at Enspiral
- Welcoming new Contributors
About these articles
A "foundational article" is a landing page - an introduction to the concept, then a series of links to stories and recipes with more detailed information.
A Recipe is a piece of instructional ‘how-to’ content that gives enough detail that people can follow the process. The form we’ll be testing includes the following fields :
- Purpose of practice
- Where it’s practiced (e.g. what Enspiral teams / ventures?)
- Credits (developer / lineage)
A Story is a narrative form which reveals the context and purpose from which the process or practice emerged. There are several different forms it could take e.g. I-Story and we can provide framing questions to get the juicy bits out e.g.
- What was the problem you were grappling with?
- What were your breakthroughs in relating to that challenge?
- How did that change how you operate - what you did and how you did it?
- What impact has this change in practice had?
- What are the learning edges right now?
enspiral/guides is an OPEN Open Source Project. This means that:
Individuals making significant and valuable contributions are given commit-access to the project to contribute as they see fit. This project is more like an open wiki than a standard guarded open source project.