Pythonic wrappers for glfw that support modern opengl (3.2+). Version 4.3 which is the latest supported version as of this writing.
- FreeBSD - Now supported!
- Solaris - Coming soon
- Python: http://www.python.org
- GLFW: http://www.glfw.org/
- PyOpenGL from trunk: http://pyopengl.sourceforge.net/
- Cython: http://www.cython.org
- Please refer to the glfw docs at http://www.glfw.org for glfw documentation
- Please refer to examples folder for examples showing use of the api
- Imaging functions (Users are expected to use a python imaging library to load textures)
- Threading functions (Users are expected to use the python threading library)
This is almost a 1:1 wrapping of the glfw api. The glfw prefix has been dropped from function calls and constants in the Python versions.