A python IRC bot
- extendable custom commands with dedicated files (see into the "command" folder for examples)
- hotswapping of command source by disabling the caching system using the "nocache" command - commands can be created and modified while the bot is running
- dedicated file for matching any message against custom regexps (see "/command/matches.py")
- support for commands that only the owner can execute
- basic set of common commands (join, leave, quit)
- full guard against errors in any command (just keep an eye on the log for a pointer about what went wrong when developing a command)
- automatic support for listing available commands and extracting their help documentation from the intro doc string
Is it live somewhere?
Nope, not right now.