Chouette2 is an open source web project in Ruby/Rails for editing and viewing Public Transport data.
Chouette2 is designed as an SaaS platform and can :
- Exchange transport data in several formats : Neptune, GTFS, NeTEx, CSV
- Create and Edit transport data
- Be requested via a read-only Restful API
- Import, Export and Validate transport data asynchronously
- Use a multi-tenancy database
Chouette2 uses the Rest Web Service API from chouette (another open source project) to import, export and validate various transport data.
Feel free to test and access to the free SaaS web site at http://appli.chouette.mobi. Two types of access are granted :
- A demo organisation with an existing Public Transport dataset
- login : email@example.com
- password : chouette
- Create your own organisation : follow the link "Sign up" ("S'inscrire")
The release notes (in French) can be found in the CHANGELOG file
- Chouette IEV 3.X Web Service (requires Postgresql and Java)
- Ruby 1.9.3 or 2.1.6
- Bundler 1.10.3
- Proj 4.8.0
Installation can be found in the INSTALL page.
See the FAQ for the answers to commonly asked questions.
The description (in French) of the read-only restful API is described in :
This project is licensed under the CeCILL-B license, a copy of which can be found in the LICENSE file.
Project-OSRM is licensed under the ODbL licence.
The release notes (in French) can be found in CHANGELOG file
Thanks to Ingolf for his photo under CC BY-SA 2.0 license