Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed an issue where an unlocked wallet was causing a "white screen" crash on the Wallet tab.
- Any EOSIO compatible chain, testnet or otherwise, can be added via this interface. Unexpected bugs may occur if the configuration is incorrect or the chain isn't a standard EOSIO blockchain.
This release is in sync with eos-voter 0.7.1 with features not compatible with Enumivo removed
- When voting for block producers, any unregistered producer will now be displayed in a new "Unregistered Producers" section in the UI.
- Attempting to vote for any unregistered block producer will display a UI warning, and any unregistered block producer vote will automatically be removed to allow the current vote to be cast.
- The change server interface has changed. Each blockchain now has it's own API node configuration, which can be edited from Tools -> Manage Blockchains.
- Added a "Search Recent Bids" button to the Tools -> Premium Name Bidding section. This will search the blockchain for any active bids made by the current account.
- Each blockchain now has it's logo beside it to serve as a visual identification along with it's text.
- Improved performance of both the Producers and Proxies panels.
- Fixed an issue preventing new blockchains from being added during application updates.
- Prevent an explorer link from rendering when no block explorers are defined for a chain.
- Fixed an issue when restoring of a backup from an older version.
Added a "API Recommender" under "Tools". This tool will use your local computers connection to test all the various API nodes provided by producers, in an attempt to find the server that's the fastest for each user.
Added an API logging mechanism for transparency on what the wallet is communicating with (and debugging).
A warning will now appear if you attempt connecting to an API that doesn't provide account history. This warning will inform the user that not all features may be available when using this API endpoint.
During initial setup of the wallet, the default blockchain used will be determined based on the API you connect to. A new dropdown is available that allows selection of any of the default Mainnets, which will automatically select the default node we've specified in that network.
Accounts can now be viewed under "Manage Wallets"
Backup and Restore: You can now backup the entire application from Tools -> Manage Wallets, which will save a JSON file containing your settings, network configurations, and wallets. This backup can then be restored into a fresh wallet during it's initial setup.
Advanced Setup Options: During the initial setup of the application, a new purple button is found at the bottom of the screen called "Advanced Setup Options". This new screen in the process currently allows either the initialization of a cold wallet or the restoration of a backup file.
Cleaned up Account/Blockchain swapping UI slightly.
Premium Name Bidding: A new section under Tools -> Premium Name Bidding is now available to submit and monitor an accounts bids on premium names. This tool is meant for those who are already familiar with the intricacies of the name bidding system, as it does not explicitly explain how the system works.
- Fixed timezone conversions for unstaking operations.
- Allow permission/authority to be specified within Cold Wallets.
- Refactored our Stats module used for account statistics.
- Fixed an issue preventing the owner key from editing the active key, both for hot and watch wallets.
- Fixed an issue in Tools -> Delegations where when swapping accounts, the loaded account would not be changed for up to 30 seconds. This was causing strange values to be set when delegating CPU or Bandwidth, since it was using the values from the previously loaded account.
- Fixed an error preventing the Broadcast button from working properly.
- Fixed the "days remaining" portion of the unstake display to correctly use the users timezone.
- Fixed an issue preventing cold wallets from importing additional accounts.
- Fixed an issue where the Smart Contract interface wouldn't show transaction confirmations.
- Fixed improper authorities being set in temporary mode.
- Fixed disappearing controls when updating a permission with an account authority.
Merge pull request #16 from enumivo/stage053 Stage053
This newest version brings an easy to use interface that allows you to delegate both CPU and Bandwidth to any other account.
- Delegation Management: A simple UI for delegation management can now be found in the Tools section of the app.
- View all existing outgoing delegations of an account
- Create a new delegation to any account
- Modify/remove existing delegations
- Fix: Default resources to "available" (instead of used)
- Fix: Error message handler now will render more error messages properly.
- Fix: Resolved an error when loading the "rammarket" table from the enumivo contract.
- Fix: Users who have an existing delegation can now undelegate all of their own personally staked tokens.
- Fix: Owner keys can now be used to sign any transaction within the wallet.
- Fix: Display modify button on permissions section, but disabled, if the current key is unable to alter those permissions.
- Fix: Resolved an issue where invalid authorizations were being passed in a watch wallet.
0.5.0 - Modifying Permissions + Contacts
With a large focus on Permissions Management, the major features of this release include:
- Permission Management: A new simple permission management interface can now be found in the Tools section of the app.
- View your existing permissions
- View which key is currently loaded into the wallet
- Update an active key using your owner or active key.
- Update an owner/active key with your owner key.
- Advanced permission management will be added to this section as certain improvements to ENU are made.
- Contacts (Address Book): An contacts list for your own personal use is available in the Tools section of the app.
- Maintain a list of account names, with custom labels, and default MEMO fields.
- A search interface for your contacts.
- These contacts can be selected from the "Transfer" screen.
- This information is stored locally in your wallet and is not broadcast to the blockchain.
- New Setting: Resources Available vs Resources Used: Toggle the UI within the Wallet section to display CPU/Network and RAM as either "Available" or "Used".
- New Setting: Wallet Autolock: Change this setting to automatically lock your wallet after a set duration of inactivity.
- New Setting: Skip Link Warnings: Change this setting to remove the warning about external links.
- Improved Transfer Screen: When transferring tokens, you can now either manually input the account name, use a list of known exchanges, or use an account name from your contacts list.
- Improved Error Handling: Added some explanations on some of the more cryptic error messages. Let us know if you find any confusing errors you'd like improved.
- Bug Fixes: Fixed bugs preventing certain fields in contracts from being populated correctly within the Smart Contract Interface tool.
- Account Creation: From within the Tools section, you can now create (and pay for) additional accounts to be created, either for yourself or for those you know in need of an account. This initial release of account creation is very minimal and expects you to understand how to generate key pairs, how staking works, and how RAM impacts the new account. Future versions will improve to make this interface and user flow more friendly.
- Producer Information: In the Producers Voting section, a new button has been added to each producer which can be used to view further information about them. When the button is colored purple, it means there's information available to view about this producer. The grey buttons are producers who have not yet published their information on-chain. The information itself is retrieved from a smart contract (producerjson) on-chain (no external connections for your wallet).
- Smart Contract Interface Tool: Added to the Tools section of the app, this tool allows you to view and interact with any smart contract deployed on the Enumivo blockchain. Enter the contract address to load the ABI, and from there you can perform any actions, view any table/scope, and view the raw ABI of the contract. A warning will be displayed the first time you attempt to access this tool - since if used improperly, could do any number of potentially damaging things to an account.
- ABI Bundling for Cold Storage Signing: v0.4.1 brings a change to the file format used for cold storage signing that now allows the signing of any transaction (custom tokens, referendums, etc) with a Cold Storage Wallet! Any unsigned tx created with 0.4.1+ will also require a cold storage wallet of v0.4.1+ to sign it, trying to sign with a lower version will not work.
- Tools - Default Page: The default page when you click Tools will now also be the home for all of your wallet application settings.
- In-memory key obfuscation: Private keys that are stored in your devices RAM while the wallet is unlocked are now obfuscated using a light encryption pass to strengthen the security of your account. While this won't defend against all compromised systems, it will defend against basic memory scanners that are searching your computer for private keys sitting in RAM.
- More formatting for Action History items: A number of additional operation types have been added to the Action History section of the wallet and now have custom formatting (instead of large JSON displays).
- New Languages: Estonian and Spanish have been added, and a number of additional languages have improved coverage.
- No owner keys allows: We have explicitly disabled the usage of owner keys (except in instances of genesis accounts, where owner = active) in this build, since both the owner key should be kept offline and currently there are issues with signing while using the owner key. In one of the next builds, we will reintroduce owner key imports, but only for temporary usage when modifying active permissions.
- Bug Fix: A bug preventing the removal of custom tokens from the tools section has been corrected.
- Smarter Custom Token Management: Under the Tools section, a new Airdrops / Custom Tokens section is added. This section will load all known tokens from a custom ENU Smart Contract (from contract address customtokens, contract to be deployed later) and allow you to both scan any available balances and choose which token contracts to monitor.
- Better RAM Buying/Selling: The options to buy/sell RAM either by bytes or by ENU have been added, as well as a preview of the estimated cost and tables to display current asset balances. Our initial release also used kilobyte notation, where as the system contracts themselves used byte notation. This caused some confusion and our labeling was incorrect in many instances. The entire process now uses bytes.
- Right clicking for Copy/Paste: Any text field you can type in now also provides a right-click menu like any other application.