- A receive button that explains you just need to instruct people to send to your account name.
- A new wallet tool that shows the current state that the local wallet is in. This information is safe to share with the Enumivo team, as long as you are comfortable sharing your account name.
- Make http://enumivo.qsx.io/ the default block explorer.
- Fixed an issue preventing public keys from being used in the import.
- The producer voting area now shows properly when the wallet is locked.
- Resolved a bug when using "temporary mode" that upon restart, would move past the reauthentication step.