Share private files easily, without losing their ownership.
With Blockstack, you decide where your files are stored. Use the default storage (unlimited), or setup your own storage.
- Upload a file (from the file browser or from other apps)
- Get a short URL to share, so other can download your file
- Delete files you no longer need or want to share
- Open the project on Android Studio
- Let gradle sync
- Press Run to install it on a device or emulator
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch
git push origin my-new-feature
- Create a new Pull Request
Envelop is under MIT License.