Frisk : Lightweight Functional Testing
Frisk is functional testing framework designed to be run from the command line. It allows for simple gets/posts and passing the results through assertions to test the resulting content.
- PHP 5.3+
- pecl_http extension
Currently assertions are working, but test handling is still in progress.
You can run the sample code for now by:
- making "frisk.php" executable
- changing the php path at the top of the file
- finish out test handling (Tests as RequestCollections)
- implement URI tracking in Request objects ("browser history")
- add checking for form fields in remote page ("name=" or "id=", using XPath? or is that too slow?)
- [?] ability to fetch certain assertion from the chain?