Enyo 2.0 Release Notes
Clone this wiki locally
Enyo 2.0 Release Notes
Welcome to Enyo 2.0. The following items have changed since the 2.0 beta 5 release. (Note that this list is not comprehensive; see the commit history in GitHub for a complete list of changes.)
- A new Sampler app has been added, along with its own new repository at https://github.com/enyojs/sampler.
- The Bootplate template has been updated with the 2.0GA code and an improved API Viewer tool.
enyo.platform, added a regex to detect desktop versions of Safari.
enyo.RichText, fixed issue causing RichText objects to not be recognized as text fields.
getValue()in the code sample from the opening comments in
enyo.TouchScrollStrategy, removed trailing comma from overscroll data.
enyo.UiComponent, blocked resize events for hidden UiComponents.
enyo.WebService, changed name of
callbackNameto match the name expected by
- In the Playground sample, a missing style has been added to
- In ScrollerSample, the Picker now listens for
enyo.Arranger, fixed several issues related to positioning and visibility. Also implemented
destroy()for each of the Arranger kinds, so they leave child controls in a reasonable state when changing arrangers.
- In FittableSample, fixed layout issues on iOS.
- Added new
enyo.List, fixed issue that could cause lists in nested panels to become unscrollable.
- Fixed issue causing list-flickr example to not load on IE9.
enyo.Node, added cross-platform CSS3 compatibility and an optional
enyo.Panels, blocked resize events for hidden panels. Also eliminated visual artifacts (flashing) when deleting a panel.
- Fixed titles in panelMatters.
PanelsSample.html, added scroller to Arrangers menu to fix sizing issue in Safari on iOS; also fixed associated CSS file.
- Fixed titles in
PanelsSample.js. Also set arranger scroller size depending on media query (set max-height for smaller screens, allow natural sizing for larger screens).
enyo.PulldownList, made Puller dynamically reference the list being pulled, allowing you to use multiple PulldownLists.
- Added new widgets:
- Added code samples for new widgets.
onyx.MenuDecoratorto allow menus, pickers, etc. to work inside
onyx.Popup, added scrim support and z-index support.
- Updated menus and pickers to use separate events for internal and client communication.
- Updated code samples for numerous widgets, including ButtonSample, GroupBoxSample, InputSample, and PopupSample.
- Fixed the
minify.jsbuild script for Node 0.8.2.
AjaxTest.js, fixed testCors bad response in Firefox by using YQL API call instead of YouTube API call.
- The documentation available in the API Viewer tool has been reviewed and significant additions have been made.
- The API Viewer now shows the package a kind comes from at the top of the details view.
The following issues are under investigation for fixing in future versions of Enyo:
- Many controls aren't working in Google Chrome for Android.
- In Firefox, some draggable items don't behave properly if they're not in a control with the
enyo-unselectablestyle applied. Instead of dragging, they show a content icon and continue to respond after the mouse button has been released.
- In WebKit-based browsers, dragging in text fields can cause unscrollable divs (such as those used in panel arrangers) to scroll, causing the layout code to misbehave.
- In Internet Explorer, controls are not marked as unselectable.
onyx.Drawercontrols don't open correctly.
For more information, see our bug database at https://enyojs.atlassian.net.