Offline EOS Private Key Generator
Cross-platform multi-language tool to create EOS public/private key pairs offline
- Download for your platform from Github Releases: https://github.com/eoscafe/eos-key/releases
- Run on airgapped (ideal) computer or with no internet connection
- Generate keys and/or Validate your keys
There are only five runtime dependencies in this project:
- eosjs-ecc: Official EOS.IO library for generating/validating keys.
- vue: Frontend library like React/Angular,
- vue-electron: Integrating Vue into Electron,
- vue-i18n: Provide efficient internationalization with English, Chinese and Korean
- vue-router: Manages which page to load in application
The application is intended to be run offline and will make no external requests. If you see any external requests being made, your machine may be compromised before installation.
MacOS Virus Scan (100% safe, 0/57): VirusTotal
Linux Virus Scan (100% safe, 0/58): VirusTotal
Windows Virus Scan (98.3% safe, 1/58): VirusTotal The false positive is confirmed by MetaDefender Report to be a false positive, the anti-virus flags 'EOS' in file contents and thinks it is a coin miner.
# Clone repo git clone https://github.com/eoscafe/eos-key.git # install dependencies npm install # Build for all platforms npm run build