A Rating System and Voting Portal for the EOS Community
EOS Rate is a community-driven visual rating tool that allows EOS token holders to easily rate Block Producers in distinct categories.
The rating system is based on a radial graph representing the most important qualitative aspects (let’s call them categories) of a block producer, populated with ratings provided by the input if the EOS community, and stored on the blockchain.
It will also provide basic quantitative information, a compare tool, dynamic filtering and links related to each BP (block producer), in order to fully inform the potential voter, but also let them share their ratings.
Each EOS account can submit their rating for each BP as many times as they like facilitating a "liquid democracy", however, the weighting is independent from the amount the EOS account holds. One account = one submission of equal weight.
- Test Environment
- Feature Roadmap
- App Services
- Development Setup
- Design Assets
- About EOS Costa Rica
We are testing this application on the Jungle TestNet.
This UI is currently available at https://eosrate.netlify.com.
The Smart Contract is code deployed under the account eoseosrateio.
We are running a demux and hasura on premises in Costa Rica.
- List and Search Block Producers.
- Scatter and Lynx Integration.
- Autogenerated Block Producer profile pages with
- BPJSON info.
- Ratings results.
- Rating UI for token holders to rate that block producer.
- Compare Block Producers page
- Ability to superpose different BPs ratings flake charts.
- Home page with explanation and instructions.
- Languages: English & Spanish.
- Ligth Theme.
- Activity Stream.
- Ability to leave a comment when rating. ( reviews, like Yelp ).
- Ability to vote for a block producer directly on their profile page.
- Languages: Chinese and Korean.
- Filtering Block Producer List.
- by Strengths: transparency, community, infra...
- by Region.
- Proxies landing page with:
- List and search proxies.
It's create-react-app that starts up at the available port (default is 3000).
Deterministic event-sourced state and side effect handling for blockchain applications.
The service runs on linux alpine container. Configure this service to listen to right MongoDB instance in
Autogenerated GraphQL API based on the PostgresDB Schema..
make hasurato start the management console.
Web-based PostgreSQL database browser written in Go running on a linux alpine container.
Note: This project is based on EOS DApp Boilerplate.
Basic knowledge about Docker, Docker Compose, EOSIO and NodeJS is required.
- Video tutorial Docker Containers | Learn Docker Basics in 30 Mins
Install Global Dependencies
- Docker https://docs.docker.com/install/.
At least 10GB RAM (Docker -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Memory -> 10GB or above)
- Hasura CLI https://docs.hasura.io/1.0/graphql/manual/hasura-cli/install-hasura-cli.html
- EOSIO Binaries https://github.com/eosio/eos.
This will allow you to
koesddirectly on host machine.
- EOSIO.CDT https://github.com/eosio/eosio.cdt.
This will allow you to compile the contracts directly on host machine.
Run EOS Rate on your Computer
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:eoscostarica/eos-rate.git cd eos-rate make start
We use a Kanban-style board. That's were we prioritize the work. Go to Project Board.
Contributing Guidelines https://developers.eoscostarica.io/docs/open-source-guidelines.
Please report bugs big and small by opening an issue
About EOS Costa Rica
EOS Costa Rica is an independently-owned, self-funded, bare-metal Genesis block producer that provides stable and secure infrastructure for EOSIO blockchains. We support open source software for our community while offering enterprise solutions and custom smart contract development for our clients.
MIT © EOS Costa Rica
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
Rubén Abarca Navarro
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!