My new vimfiles
git clone https://github.com/eparreno/vimfiles.git ~/.vim ln -s ~/.vim/vimrc ~/.vimrc git clone https://github.com/gmarik/vundle.git ~/.vim/bundle/vundle vim +BundleInstall +qa!
- leader set to
- line numbers
- soft 2-space tabs and default hard tabs to 2 spaces
- incremental, case-insensitive search
- vertical split goes right, horizontal split goes below
- cursor keys for movement are disabled!
- mouse support
- Leader key
- <C-j/k/h/l> - Switch between splits (no need to prepend )
- Y - Act like D and C** i.e. to yank until EOL
- e - Appends an edit command with the path of the currently edited file filled in
- c - Comment/Uncomment current line or selected lines in visual mode
- ** - Switch to previous window
- n - Toggle NERDTree
- - Open CtrlP
- p - Toggle paste mode
- jj - Back to normal mode
- p - Insert current path
Check vimrc.bundles file
Create ~/.vimrc.local for any local customizations.