AppSales Mobile allows iPhone developers to download and analyze their daily and weekly sales reports from iTunes Connect.
The current version is meant to be built for iPhone OS 3.0.
- Automatic download of daily and weekly sales reports from iTunes Connect
- Convenient graphs for viewing trends and sales by region with selectable date range
- Automatic conversion to your currency of choice
- Download reviews of your apps
Because there is no real API to access iTunes Connect trend reports, AppSales Mobile scrapes itts.apple.com. This means that even small changes on this website can break AppSales’s ability to download reports automatically. In most cases, this is easy to fix and I’ll try to make a new version available asap.
Modified version by Edward Patel
- Changed version → 1.1
- Added compile time versioning which gives a bundle version like 1.1.yymmddhhmmss
- Added backup of reportfiles to computer. Compiling will give an error at a line where a http access is hardcoded. We are developers so I think most should be able to figure it out.
- Added a php script to receive and store reportfiles on the computer. Please read in upload_appsales.php for more information.
- Merged ktakayama Totals additions
- Merged jonkean translation additions
- This merge has been merged into jonkean so I will stop merging