Examples of use of the PHP version of the Atlas toolkit
The blank application does almost nothing, and is intended as a basis for your own applications. The notes application is a more complex example which shows how to use widgets like CKEditor with the Atlas toolkit.
- of the blank application: http://q37.info/runkit/Blank,
- of the notes application: http://q37.info/runkit/Notes.
To install and run these applications on your computer:
- get this repository (with git:
git clone https://github.com/epeios-q37/atlas-php-demo),
- put, inside of the retrieved repository, the
- for the blank demonstration, launch, from same directory,
- for the notes demonstration, launch, from same directory,
NOTA: You need PHP with pthreads!
There is also a version for:
- Node.js : http://github.com/epeios-q37/atlas-node-demo/,
- Java : http://github.com/epeios-q37/atlas-java-demo/.
For more information: http://atlastk.org/