I'm a seasoned iOS and watchOS developer with a decade of experience in Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, and related technologies.
|I just open-sourced a small watchOS application named The Bell (App Store), feel free to have a glance! It's an app that I initially created back in 2020 as a way to further explore watchOS development.|
Open Source things you may want to check out
- Instructions, a pure Swift library to display coach marks. I originally wrote Instructions in Objective-C, as part of another project. In 2015, I extracted the library and rewrote it in Swift.
- The Bell, a watchOS app designed for high-intensity interval workouts, first developed in 2020 and rebuilt in 2023 from the bottom up using SwiftUI.
- inkgd, similar as above, but in GDScript (Godot's primary programing language).
No longer maintained
- ink-tmLanguage, a grammar for ink, that can be used in TextMate, Sublime Text, Atom, Visual Studio code or any other editors supporting TextMate grammars.
- inklecate's LSP implementation, an implementation of Microsoft's Language Server Protocol directly inside inklecate (ink's compiler).
- Pomme Plate, a collection of apple-device mockup templates.
- Autodazzler, a script written in ECMAScript 5, designed to automate the rendering pipeline of Daz Studio.