10/13 Update It looks like r/cfb slightly changed the way they've structured their CSS. I just pushed up a new version that should fix the issues people have been seeing. It also has the benefit of being about 44% the size of the previous version and should be significantly speedier!
A stylesheet for larger flair on r/cfb
Installation for Firefox
- Save the userContent.css file to the chrome folder in your Firefox profile directory. Click here to find where the Firefox profile is for your OS.
- Close Firefox. Reopen Firefox. You should see the new flair.
Installation for Chrome
I haven't actually tested these, but they seem like they should work.
- Right click your Chrome shortcut and click Properties.
- Change the Target field to end with --enable-user-stylesheet.
- Open Chrome.
- Use these instructions to locate the profile folder for your OS. DON'T DELETE IT, JUST GO TO WHERE IT IS.
- Now, in that profile folder, there should be another folder called User StyleSheet. Open that folder.
- Copy the contents of userContent.css.
- Open up Custom.css using Notepad or the text editor of your choice.
- Paste the text you copied from userContent.css and save.
- Close Chrome.
- Open Chrome. You should now see the new flair.