Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes from v5.5.2
- default meta-schema is draft-07
$idkeyword is used as schema ID by default.
schemaIdoption should be set to "id" or "auto" for
idkeyword to be used.
time: support leap year and leap second
json-pointer: only validates a string format of JSON pointer
json-pointer-uri-fragment: to validate uri-fragment format of JSON pointer
- Improved algorithm for
uniqueItemskeyword to validate an array of same-type scalars in one pass
containsare validated after
itemsand type coercion (with
- Additional error parameters for
- Removed deprecated
- Reserved annotation keywords:
- Defaults are now assigned inside schemas of
$commentto log/pass to a function strings from
- Async schemas can only be compiled to async functions, compilation to generator functions is no longer supported.
- Documented convention for plugins.
- Removed v5 meta-schema.
- Removed nodent bundle, ajv-async bundle includes nodent now.